When deciding on robes, towels, and other spa accessories, there are several varieties to choose from, including Turkish cotton, the preferred choice for its softness, absorbency, and durability.
Share this Image On Your Site
- Certified organic cotton is made from eco-friendly crops that aren’t treated with synthetic fertilizers or pesticides.
- The expensive, premium materials give it a soft and absorbent quality.
- Robes and bath towels made with Egyptian cotton are ultra soft and plush.
- Because of its highly absorbent action, it doesn’t dry quickly enough to stay fresh and clean.
- Made with the same plants as Egyptian cotton, Pima is absorbent, durable, and fluffy.
- Although it’s considered a superior fiber, Pima is not as soft and luxurious as Turkish cotton.
Bamboo Cotton Blend
- Silky soft to the touch, sustainable, and highly absorbent.
- It is more expensive than other types of cotton and wrinkles easily.
- Made with a mix of polyester fabrics and other synthetic materials, microfiber will keep you feeling soft and cozy with maximum absorbency and softness.
- High tech fibers are specially formulated into a blend that creates extra soft robes and towels.
- Absorbent and quick-drying, Turkish cotton has extra long fibers, which makes it super soft and luxurious.
- Considered one of the finest textiles, Turkish cotton is grown and harvested exclusively in the Turkish region.
- Turkish cotton terry has large thread loops that make it highly absorbent.
- Looped terry made with Turkish cotton has a durable quality that gets softer and fluffier with every wash.
When you choose Turkish cotton for your robes and towels, get ready to feel cozy and comfortable from head to toe.